I. Bài Đọc
W: I want to go on a trip to China.
M: How long do you want to stay?
W: Four or five days.
M: We have a very good package tour that is for four days and three nights.
W: OK. What can you tell me about it?
M: Well, you’ll fly directly to Beijing. Your tour guide will meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel. Over the four days, you will do a lot of sightseeing. You will see many famous landmarks, like the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, and the Great Wall of China.
W: That sounds great! What sort of transport will we use to get from one place to another?
M: You will take a bus with your tour group.
W: OK. Can I book this package tour now? There will be five of us going on this trip.
II. Từ Vựng
- trip /trɪp/: chuyến du ngoạn, chuyến đi chơi
- fly directly: bay thẳng đến (không quá cảnh)
- tour guide: hướng dẫn viên du lịch
- sightseeing /ˈsaɪtˌsiɪŋ/:tham quan
- landmark /ˈlændˌmɑrk/: phong cảnh
- Summer Palace: Yiheyuan (Yíhéyuán), Di Hoà Viên, cung điện mùa hạ
- Forbidden City: Tử cấm thành
- Great Wall of China: Vạn lý trường thành