my house: nhà của tôi
I live in a house.
My house is small.
My house has two bedrooms.
My Mom and Dad sleep in one bedroom.
My sister and I share the other bedroom.
My house has a kitchen.
My Mom and Dad cook dinner there every night.
My house has a living room.
My family watches television there every night.
My house has a big bathroom.
My house has a lot of closets.
My house has a basement.
My Dad has a workshop in the basement.
My Dad makes wood furniture.
My house does not have a second floor.
My house has a garage.
My house has a big backyard.
My backyard has a maple tree.
My backyard has a swimming pool.
My backyard has a vegetable garden.
My family likes our house.
- bedroom /ˈbedˌrum/: phòng ngủ
- kitchen /ˈkɪtʃ(ə)n/: nhà bếp
- cook /kʊk/ : nấu nướng
- dinner /ˈdɪnər/: bữa ăn tối
- cook dinner //: nấu bữa tối
- bathroom /ˈbæθˌrum/: phòng tắm
- closet /ˈklɑzət/: tủ quần áo
- basement /ˈbeɪsmənt/: tầng hầm
- furniture /ˈfɜrnɪtʃər/: nội thất
- garage /ɡəˈrɑdʒ/: nơi để xe
- backyard /ˌbækˈjɑrd/: sân sau
- maple /ˈmeɪp(ə)l/: cây phong
- swimming pool //: hồ bơi